DHA is made-up of five specialist technical consulting teams providing Planning & Development, Transport, Design, Environmental Impact and Infrastructure advice from its offices in Maidstone and Crawley.
DHA has the experience and knowledge to unlock the potential of your land and help businesses to grow.
We've secured planning permission for everything from small factory extensions to new hospitals, schools, residential developments and major regeneration projects. We have acted for developers and landowners, public sector corporations, governmental departments, local authorities, registered social landlords, international companies and individuals, banks and financial institutions and private companies. Click here to see a list of our clients.
We all share the same values, vision and approach to our work and clients and we benefit from the knowledge of our four business units which frequently work together providing integrated solutions to reach the optimum outcome for our clients.
We believe that what keeps us unique is our ability to provide exceptional quality, customer care and adaptability to the projects we take on.
- Respect: to our clients, staff and our environment
- Value for money
- Community matters; whether it's looking after our staff or supporting local communities and charities
- Extensive knowledge and experience of all our staff to achieve the optimum outcome
- Attention to detail
- We strive to be up to date and relevant in our knowledge of the planning system and technology
- Personal service from the moment we pick up the phone to welcoming you into our offices
- We are enthusiastic and passionate about our work, our clients and our company
- We take pride in everything we do
We are ISO 9001 certified to ensure our consistent approach to providing the highest standard of service is maintained and we are SMAS certified and hold a Worksafe Consultant Membership Certificate. We are also an EIA Quality Mark registrant of the Institute of Environmental Management and Assessment (IEMA).