The Directors of DHA Planning are delighted to announce a number of promotions at DHA.
- David Harvey becomes a Director of one of our Planning and Environment teams. David joined DHA as a Planner in 2007 and has since built up his client base for both Planning and Environmental work.
- Simon Moon and Paul Lulham both become a Director within DHA Transport. Our Transport & Highways Team, which was established in 2009 has grown considerably over the past three years and with the support of both Simon and Paul, alongside Jason Lewis it is growing from strength to strength.
- Carleigh Westwell who leads our Urban Design team becomes an Associate Director. Carleigh and her team work alongside our Planning and Transport teams to provide a variety of residential, commercial and mixed use projects, including major urban extensions and masterplans.
- David Bedford who heads up our Local Plan team becomes an Associate Director. David assists landowners and developers to identify and promote land via the local plan process.
- Chris Smoker becomes an Associate Director within our expanding Infrastructure team who support a number of our planning and transport applications with flood risk assessments, drainage strategies, cut and fill analysis and outline highway and access design.
DHA is proud to nurture and grow talent from within the company and offer opportunities for staff to develop.