We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join our Transport Planning team.
- Have you got an eye for analysing data?
- Are you interested in transport / highway schemes?
- Are you ready to kick start your career?
As a Transport Planning / Engineering Technician, you will provide technical support to our team of Transport Planners through the preparation of various plans to improve local and regional transport systems.
The ideal candidate will possess the majority of the following skills:
- 3 A Levels and 5 GCSEs at Grade A* - C (including Maths and English)
- Full clean driving licence, or working towards gaining a licence
- An ability to work in a logical way
- IT literate with a good knowledge of MS Office packages
- Some knowledge of AutoCAD or other design packages
- Able to work to deadlines, be organised and have an eye for detail
- An interest in the planning and design of transport schemes and systems
- The ability to collect and analyse data obtained through fieldwork
If you are interested in building a successful career with DHA please send a CV with a covering letter, outlining why you are interested in this role.
This role is funded by the Kickstart Job Initiative if you qualify for this you must apply through your individual work coach at the job centre where you have claimed Universal Credit.
For more information email email@example.com or call 01622 776226.