We are currently looking for graduates to work in our Transport Planning team and would like to hear from candidates that have recently graduated or are due to graduate in 2018.
Transport planning is a wide reaching industry, which influences how people travel and how the population's movements effect the world around us. We work with a range of public and private sector clients to plan and deliver successful, sustainable and new environments.
Our graduate programmes covers a range of topics to give you a good understanding of the transport planning industry. The role will include:
- an introduction to the industry, covering topics such as the modelling of travel movements, highway design and sustainability in transport;
- your own mentor to direct and oversee your learning;
- direct input into the preparation of documents which will be used to support major planning applications;
- site visits and attendance at project team meetings;
- liaison with external consultants and clients;
- development of your technical knowledge within the industry;
- the opportunity to be sponsored through a relevant part-time Masters degree.
- either have or be predicted a 2.1 or higher in a related degree subject, relevant subjects would include, but not limited to, geography, planning, engineering, maths;
- have an interest in the built environment and a commitment to progress within the industry;
- hold a full British driving licence;
- have excellent written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
If you are interested in building a successful career with DHA please complete the form below, attaching your CV and covering letter and outline why you are interested in the role.