We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Senior Transport Planner to join our very busy and expanding team.
This is an ideal role for a Senior Transport Planner who is looking for a challenge, willing to take on a variety of projects, liaise with clients and have an opportunity to develop within a successful and growing transport planningn team.
As a Senior Planner you will be expected to lead small to medium projects from inception to completion, support Directors in major schemes across the South East, attend client meetings, liaise with external consutlants and DHA's multi disciplinary team and train our Graduate Transport Planners.
- have at least three years' experience as a Transport Planner in either the public or private sectors
- have knowledge/experience of the relevant software packages: TEMPro, ARCADY, PICADY, LinSig, TRICS and Excel
- have a Masters Degree in Transport Planning (desirable but not essential)
- be a member of a relevant professional body e.g. CIHT, CILT (desirable but not essential)
- have a full clean driving licence