We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Transport Planner / Senior Transport Planner to join our very busy and expanding team.
This is an ideal role for a Transport Planner who is looking for a challenge, willing to take on a variety of projects, liaise with clients and have an opportunity to develop within a successful and growing transport planning team.
As a Senior Planner you will be expected to lead small to medium projects from inception to completion, support Directors in major schemes across the South East, attend client meetings, liaise with external consultants and DHA's multi disciplinary team and train our Graduate Transport Planners.
- have at least three years' experience as a Transport Planner in either the public or private sectors
- have knowledge/experience of the relevant software packages: TEMPro, ARCADY, PICADY, LinSig, TRICS and Excel
- have a Masters Degree in Transport Planning (desirable but not essential)
- be a member of a relevant professional body e.g. CIHT, CILT (desirable but not essential)
- have a full clean driving licence
Depending on the location of the candidate you will either be based in our Maidstone or Crawley office, however you will be working on projects associated with both locations so a willingness to travel is essential.
DHA is an award winning Planning consultancy with circa 60 employees, we are passionate about investing in our staff and provide a competitive employment package including:
- pension contribution
- gym membership
- sponsorship of Masters degree (if applicable)
- Bike to work and Tech scheme
- Free breakfast and snacks
- A sociable and lively office