DHA are a multi-faceted development and planning consultancy looking for an entry level office administrator to join our team in our Maidstone office at Eclipse Park.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to build a career within an administration role and expand their office admin skills.
The right person will have:
- A desire to learn and improve through training and development
- Be a good team player with excellent time keeping, reliability and possess a positive attitude
- Have at least a B in English and Maths at GCSE
- Smartly dressed with a professional attitude
- Be a strong communicator, well-organised and able to work well within a busy office environment with a strong attention to detail
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- IT literate; proficient with Microsoft Office applications
- Possess a full, clean driving licence
Your day to day tasks will include, but are not inclusive of:
- Photocopying/scanning/binding and collating documents
- Preparation of tea and coffee and setting up meeting rooms, generally providing hospitality to clients and staff
- Daily post
- Stock levels and ordering of office supplies
- General filing and archiving
- Travelling, within reason, to collect/deliver documents or last minute office supplies
- Answering the telephone and taking messages
- Creating and maintaining new client files
- Assistance with the preparation of documents, including typing, editing etc.
- On occasion, supporting the Admin team in running events which may require you to work beyond your core hours
- Supporting the Office Manager in maintaining a clean and tidy office environment.
Office hours 8.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Thursday and 8.30am to 5.00pm on a Friday - please note that twice a week you will be asked to start 15 minutes later and leave 15 minutes later – this is on a rota basis.