Have you graduated within the past couple of years or due to graduate in 2019? Do you have an interest in development and a passion for building sustainable communities for future generations?
Our successful graduate programme will give you the training and experience to build a successful career as a Planning or Transport Consultant. We have fantastic outcomes, with many of our grads progressing onto a senior role in the company within a matter of years. Find out more about what our Grads say about their experiences.
Whether you choose our planning or transport pathway our training programme will cover a broad range of topics to give you a range of experience in different industries and experience the following:
- Your own mentor to direct and oversee your learning
- Assisting with the preparation and progression of reports to supporting major planning applications
- Conducting site visits and assessments
- Liaising with external consultants and clients
- Developing your technical knowledge and understanding of planning
- Supporting and assisting senior members of the team where necessary
- Developing your knowledge of industry standard software packages
- Sponsorship through a relevant part time Masters in Kent or London.
- Have / be predicted a 2.1 or higher in planning, geography, engineering or similar
- Have a positive attitude to problem-solving, ambition and enthusiasm
- A full driving license
- Have an interest in the built environment and a commitment to progress within the industry
- Have excellent written English, numerical, communication and interpersonal skills.
In return for these skills we offer a competitive salary and employment package.
To apply for the role please submit your CV and covering letter, outlining why you are interested in the role. For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01622 776226.