Have you graduated within the past couple of years or due to graduate in 2019? Do you have an interest in development and a passion for building sustainable communities for future generations?
Our successful graduate programme will give you the training and experience to build a successful career as a Planning or Transport Consultant. We have fantastic outcomes, with many of our grads progressing onto a senior role in the company within a matter of years. Click on the names below to find out what our current graduates have to say about DHA.
Whether you choose our planning or transport pathway our training programme will cover a broad range of topics to give you a range of experience in different industries and experience the following:
- Your own mentor to direct and oversee your learning
- Assisting with the preparation and progression of reports to supporting major planning applications
- Conducting site visits and assessments
- Liaising with external consultants and clients
- Developing your technical knowledge and understanding of planning
- Supporting and assisting senior members of the team where necessary
- Developing your knowledge of industry standard software packages
- Sponsorship through a relevant part time Masters in Kent or London.
- Have / be predicted a 2.1 or higher in planning, geography, engineering or similar
- Have a positive attitude to problem-solving, ambition and enthusiasm
- A full driving license
- Have an interest in the built environment and a commitment to progress within the industry
- Have excellent written English, numerical, communication and interpersonal skills.
In return for these skills we offer a competitive salary and employment package.
To apply for the role please submit your CV and covering letter, outlining why you are interested in the role. For more information email email@example.com or call 01622 776226.