We are currently looking for Graduates in both our Planning and Transport Teams and would like to hear from candidates that have Graduated in the past couple of years or those that are due to Graduate in 2018.
We are proud of our Graduate Programme and the opportunities it has provided to our staff. We have had some fantastic outcomes, with many of our Grads progressing onto a Senior role within the company in number of years. Find out more about what our Grads say about their experiences.
We offer competitive salaries, pension, gym membership and a fun, fast paced workplace.
The programme will cover a broad range of topics to give you a good range of experience in different industries. Whether you are looking for a Planning or Transport role you can be assured that the role will include:
- Your own mentor to direct and oversee your learning
- Assisting with the preparation and progression of major planning applications including research and report writing
- Conducting site visits and assessments
- Liaising with external consultants and clients
- Developing your technical knowledge and understanding of planning and environmental law
- Supporting and assisting senior members of the team where necessary
Should you be successful in securing a Graduate role at DHA, we will sponsor you through a relevant part-time Masters degree either in Kent or London.
- Have/ be predicted a 2.1 or higher – a planning or property-related degree would be an advantage, but we encourage applicants with other degree backgrounds
- Have an interest in the built environment and a commitment to progress within the industry
- A full driving license
- Have excellent written English, communication and interpersonal skills.
If you are interested in building a successful career with DHA please complete the form below, attaching your CV and covering letter, outlining why you are interested in a career in Planning and Development.
For more information email email@example.com or call 01622 776226