Do you have an interest in development and a passion for building sustainable communities for future generations?
Our graduate programme provides you with the training, experience and support you need to build a fulfilling career in planning and development.
50% of our senior work force joined DHA as a graduate and have been promoted through the programme.
There are three pathways you can follow within our graduate programme: Planning, Transport or Environment, we will match your skills to the correct role and will offer rotations within the company to find which team is the best fit for you.
Click on the images below to find what a day in the life of a DHA Graduate is like.
Whichever pathway you choose, our training programme will allow you to work on a broad range of projects and experience in different industries. You can expect to:
- Have your own mentor to direct and oversee your learning
- Assist with the preparation and progression of reports to supporting major planning applications
- Conduct site visits and assessments
- Liaise with external consultants and clients
- Develop your technical knowledge and understanding
- Support and assisting senior members of the team
- Develop your knowledge of industry standard software packages
- Sponsorship through a relevant part time Masters in Kent or London
- Have or be predicted a 2.1 in social science degree such as Geography, Planning, Land Management, Urban/Regional Economics or subjects such as engineering or Maths.
- Have a positive attitude to problem-solving, ambition and enthusiasm
- A full driving license
- Have an interest in the built environment and a commitment to progress within the industry
- Have excellent written English, numerical, communication and interpersonal skills.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS IS 3rd JANUARY 2021, WITH A VIEW TO HOLDING AN ASSESSMENT CENTRE AT THE END OF JANUARY.
To apply for the role please submit your CV and covering letter, outlining why you are interested in the role. For more information email email@example.com or call 01622 776226.