To support our rapidly expanding practice, our Urban Design team is looking for a talented and enthusiastic Part I Architectural Assistant to assist the team with a wide range of design tasks in order to support a variety of planning applications.
The successful candidate will have the following key attributes:
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD
- Proficient in the use of Sketch-Up (or alternative modelling software) and Adobe design programmes desirable.
- Enthusiastic with excellent communication and collaborative skills
- Ability to meet deadlines, work under pressure and manage workload
- Ability to carry out building surveys independently is advantageous but not essential
- Some experience working within the private/public sector planning or architecture industries
The successful candidate will benefit from exposure to a wide range of planning and design issues working within our multi-disciplinary team.
The role, although permanent, provides opportunity for future flexible or part-time working for further study.
To apply for the role please complete the form below, attaching your CV and portfolio.
If you would like to discuss this further please contact Carleigh Westwell, 01622 776226.