To support our rapidly expanding practice, our Design team is looking for a talented and enthusiastic Part I/Part 2 Architectural Assistant to assist the team with a wide range of design tasks in order to support a variety of planning applications.
The successful candidate will have the following key attributes:
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD and Adobe Design Programmes (Photoshop and InDesign).
- Proficient in the use of Sketch-Up (or alternative modelling software) is desirable.
- Enthusiastic with excellent communication and collaborative skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines, work under pressure and manage workload both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to carry out building surveys independently is advantageous.
- Some experience working within the private/public sector planning or architecture industries.
The successful candidate will benefit from exposure to a wide range of planning, design, transport and environmental issues working within our multi-disciplinary team.
The role, although permanent, provides opportunity for future flexible or part-time working for further study.
To apply for the role please complete the form below, attaching your CV and portfolio.
If you would like to discuss this further please contact Carleigh Westwell 01622 776226.