Paul has extensive experience in design, having provided drawing support for DHA since July 1990. He joined the practice having previously worked in Gravesham for both private architectural practices and Local Government playing a key role within ‘IMPACT’, an environmental improvement initiative between Gravesham BC and KCC.
Paul has worked on a great variety of projects in the past and over the past two years, these projects include:
- Bespoke riverside retreat, Holmesdale Hill, South Darenth
- Contemporary dwelling in green belt, Offham
- Residential barn approval in green belt, Nettlestead
- Conversion of stables at South Street Farm, Meopham
- Housing development, Bell Farm, Harrietsham and The Forstal, Lenham Heath