Patrick joined DHA Planning in April 2018 from Montagu Evans LLP, and advises on a range of a range of high profile residential, mixed use and office developments across London and the South of England. Patrick has experience working on large-scale strategic regeneration projects, residential-led mixed use developments and complex development control matters.
Patrick brings over fourteen years of town planning experience, having previously been employed in development management roles for Sevenoaks District Council and Maidstone Borough Council. Patrick is a full member of the Royal Town Planning and holds an MA in Town Planning Practice and Policy.
Patrick’s most recent projects include:
- The conversion and redevelopment of the listed former Somerfield Hospital site in Maidstone for 73 houses and apartments;
- Advice on planning opportunities for strategic land promotion and changes of use for a major national agricultural landowner (across Southern England);
- Strategic scale residential and mixed use proposals, including advising Countryside Properties on a 300+ unit development at Paddock Wood, Kent;
- Listed building conversion and new build development of the former Bovis Homes offices in New Ash Green for 53 houses and apartments;
- Greater London Residential, Mixed-Use and Town Centre Proposals;
- Office to residential conversions and advice on opportunities arising from the use permitted development rights.