Patrick joined DHA Planning in April 2018 from Montagu Evans LLP, and advises on a range of a range of high profile residential, mixed use and office developments across London and the South East. Patrick has experience working on large-scale strategic regeneration projects, residential-led mixed use developments and complex development control matters.
Patrick brings over twelve years of town planning experience, having previously been employed in development management roles for Sevenoaks District Council and Maidstone Borough Council. Patrick is a full member of the Royal Town Planning and holds an MA in Town Planning Practice and Policy.
Patrick’s most recent projects include:
- Greater London Mixed-Use and Town Centre Proposals;
- St Albans City Centre Residential Development;
- Tunbridge Wells Primary School and Residential Development;
- Promotion of strategic sites through the emerging Sevenoaks Local Plan;
- Advice to the Commonwork Trust on development of education and charity proposals at Bore Place, Sevenoaks;
- Securing consent of a new house in the Tunbridge Wells Conservation Area