John joined DHA in 2001 having gained experience with a Chartered Surveying Practice in Central London and over 14 years in Local Government, including working as a Development Control Manager at a Unitary Council.
John has acted as expert witness at numerous Public Inquiries and Hearings for major schemes and works on a diverse range of proposals.
Recent projects that John has worked on include:
- DVSA Testing Station
- Aldington Housing Development
- Block making factory in Medway
- Grade 1 listed house in Keston
- Church Hall in the Green Belt
- SEN School, Medway
- Change of Use and conversion of rural buildings to 9 unit residential scheme in Tonbridge
- Strategic representations on various emerging Local Plans