At DHA we realise the importance that community involvement plays, not only in our work but also in our personal lives. DHA has actively taken part in engaging local people as part of its business and is proud to be supporting Ellenor as our charity for 2020.
Due to the hard work of individuals and the generosity of the DHA staff we have succeeded in making contributions to a number of worthwhile causes over the past years:
- Porchlight (chosen charity for 2019)
- Guide Dogs UK (chosen charity for 2018)
- Heart of Kent Hospice (chosen charity for 2017)
- Maidstone Mind (chosen charity for 2016)
- Shine Cancer Support (chosen charity for 2015)
- Cancer Research UK (chosen charity for 2014)
Sleepout - in support of our charity Porchlight a few of our staff spent the night under the stars.
Paddock Wood Marathon - raising money for Porchlight whilst building up a sweat.
Group Three Peaks Challenge – In May 2015, a team of 16 DHA staff members embarked on the Three Peak Challenge, climbing the three highest mountains in Britain. The team raised over £5,000 for Shine Cancer Support in memory of their dear friend and colleague, Harriet Burr, who passed away from Cancer earlier that year. If you would like to donate, please click here.