DHA offer a Geographical Information System (GIS) service that can provide a variety of maps to help visualise data, identify patterns and aid decision making.
Our GIS services are used in our professional reports in our Planning, Transport and Environmental teams for analysis and reporting purposes.
- Strategic maps that include development constraints such as Green Belt, Flood Risk, Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
- Display land ownership boundaries.
- Walk/cycle/drive time analysis to demonstrate exact travel times from sites.
- Transport isochrones that demonstrate services surrounding the site.
- Plotting/visualising post code data to demonstrate location (e.g. plotting the location of employees, members etc.)
Environmental Impact Statements
- Sensitive receptor plans visualising local environmental designations such as sites of special scientific interest.
- Cumulative site assessments.
Some examples of recent GIS services we have provided include:
- Pupil post code plot for a school in Chislehurst
- Environment Agency Flood Mapping in Tunbridge Wells
For further information on these services please contact Spencer Smith, 01622 776226