We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join our Transport Planning team.
As a Transport Planning Technician you will provide technical support to our team of professional transport planners through the preparation of various projects to improve local and regional transport systems. You will be assigned a mentor who will offer you 1:1 support throughout your training.
The ideal candidate will possess the majority of the following skills and experience:
- 5 GCSEs at Grade A* - C (including Maths and English)
- 3 A Levels
- Full clean driving license
- Able to work in a logical way
- IT literate with a good knowledge of MS Office packages and some knowledge of AutoCAD or other design packages
- Able to work to deadlines, be organised and have an eye for detail
- An interest in the planning and design of transport schemes and systems
- The ability to collect and analyse data obtained through transport and traffic fieldwork
- An enjoyment of statistical analysis
To apply for the role please complete the form below and attach your CV. If you'd like to find out more about this opportunity please call our Transport Director, Jason Lewis on 01622 776226.