DHA is proud that its well established Graduate Programme has contributed to a number of successful careers. Click here to see what some of our Graduates had to say about their experience.
We want to hear from talented and aspiring people who are keen to explore a career in Town Planning or Transport Planning.
Competitive starting salary + sponsored university training
As a Graduate at DHA you will benefit from exposure to a wide variety of exciting, innovative and sometimes challenging property based projects. Working with your own mentor you will gain a wide range of skills and experience seeing projects through from inception to completion.
Key Roles and Responsibilities include:
- Assisting with the preparation and progression of major planning applications including research and report writing
- Conducting site visits and assessments
- Liaising with external consultants and clients
- Developing your technical knowledge and understanding of planning and environmental law.
- Supporting and assisting senior members of the team where necessary.
- Have/ be predicted a 2.1 or higher – a planning or property-related degree would be an advantage, but we encourage applicants from candidates with other degree backgrounds and can provide support to undertake relevant postgraduate training.
- Have an interest in the built environment and a commitment to progression within the industry.
- Have the ability to work independently and within a team
- Have excellent written English, communication and interpersonal skills.
- A full driving license
To apply please complete the form below, attaching your CV and covering letter. For more information please email email@example.com or call 01622 776226.