To support our rapidly expanding practice our Urban Design Team is looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Part II Architectural Designer or recently qualified Part III Architect to assist the team with a wide range of design tasks to support a variety of planning applications.
The successful candidate will have the following key attributes:
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD, SketchUp and Adobe Photoshop.
- Excellent InDesign skills
- Enthusiastic, good design, communication and collaborative skills
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Evidence of job running, financial management and an ability to work independently and in a responsible and self-motivated manner
- Ability to meet deadlines, work under pressure and manage workload
- At least one year's work experience in a UK planning/architecture practice
The right candidate will gain first-hand experience in running architectural projects, working alongside a supportive and multi-disciplinary team.
The right person for the role will be keen to get involved in promoting the growth of the team and will be able to demonstrate a desire to hold the position longer term.
The role is a permanent position and the starting date can be flexible for the right candidate.
To apply for the role please complete the form below and attach your CV.
To discuss the role further please contact Carleigh Westwell, 01622 776226